Friday, July 11, 2008
Rotisserie Chicken 4 Ways. Part Three: Pesto Chicken on Flat Bread
Another easy recipe from Rotisserie chicken 4 ways:
- half portion of chunked up chicken from the Rotisserie chicken
(since I am only making 2 of these, I reserve aside 1 cup of chicken, maybe for some chicken fried rice tomorrow)
- 2 flat bread
- olive oil
- 1 tbsp of pesto
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 red peppers, chopped
- bunch of parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp of red pepper flakes
- goat cheese
- Drizzle some olive oil on top of flat bread, then spread pesto on top of it.
- Arrange the rest of ingredients on it. Some mozzarella on top is yummy also. So does, fresh basil. But have none of them in fridge, so..
- Bake in preheated oven 350F, 15 minutes or so, just until goat cheese is about to melt and side of flat bread crisp up a touch.