Monday, June 16, 2008
Spaghettini with Truffle Oil
So, I have some leftover fire roasted pepper that I bought from this Italian Deli nearby. Vik wants something with shrimp.
- spaghettini, boiled to al dente.
- olive Oil.
- few handful of spinach, rinsed well.
- leftover fire roasted pepper.
- red onion, sliced.
- garlic, either chopped finely or sliced very thinly.
- shrimp, deveined and shelled.
- salt and pepper.
- grated parmesan cheese.
1. Heat pan, add olive oil, then add red onion and garlic.
2. Toss in pepper and spinach. When spinach is about to wilt, put in shrimp.
3. Add spaghettini and splash of the cooking water. Stir it well.
4. Right before you remove it from pan, toss in some grated parmesan cheese.
5. Drizzle truffle oil on top of spaghettini when serving.