Vik usually prefer sandwhich for his lunch, nothing messy or drippy. Most of the time, I just whip whatever sandwhich I feel like, but today, he asked for omelette with mushroom for his early lunch.
- 2 eggs
- 5 jumbo button mushroom, sliced
- 1/2 fire roasted pepper
- couple dash of tobasco sauce
- salt and pepper
1. Bit of butter to the pan, toss in mushroom and shallots.
2. When mushroom and shallots are all fragrant and tender, toss in pepper.
3. Beat eggs, with dash of tobasco, salt and pepper. Add few drops of water.
4. Add the beaten eggs to mushroom and shallots.
5. Put two piece of bread to toaster. Spread very thin butter or olive oil on it.